On Wednesday 23rd May 9.30-2pm, Plymouth Mind are hosting an exciting event at the Copthorne Hotel in Plymouth to:
- Discuss the work of Plymouth Mind and our future projects;
- Share information about our newly accredited Erasmus+ Community Champion Training Programme (CCTP*)and how to access this training;
- Talk about EU funding priorities and how you can register your interest for future Erasmus+ funded projects with Plymouth Mind;
- Network over lunch.
The event is FREE and will run from 9.30-2pm. A buffet lunch will be provided from 1-2pm during which people can find out more about the work that we do. We welcome attendees from across sectors and kindly ask that you book your place using our Eventbrite page
*CCTP course modules
1. Key skills for community development and support
2. Organisational development and management
3.Working with vulnerable groups to encompass mental health and disability
4.Developing client’s confidence and motivation
5. Volunteering – development and management Optional
6. Up-skilling – training employers
7. Working with ‘NEETS’ – young people not in education or employment
8. Working with older adults not in employment or
9. Working with troubled families
10. Working with clients referred via the Criminal Justice System
This event will give you the opportunity to hear from key staff involved in the project, view the newly accredited modules which are now available to the VCS and learn about Erasmus funding.
Erasmus+ has opportunities for a wide range of organisations, including universities, education and training providers, think-tanks, research organisations, and private businesses.