Local organisations which have women aged 18 – 35 among their client group would be well placed to take up a stakeholder role in a new programme we are running, which could add value to the existing work of such organisations. The project is called PONToon, which provides opportunity to work with Portsmouth University, English and French partners around supporting disadvantaged women with IT skills and soft skills in order to move towards the labour market.
We are holding a Launch & Stakeholder Meeting at Plymouth Mind from 11am – 1pm on Monday 21st May.
Join us to:
- Find out more about the project and what’s happening locally
- See how PONToon can benefit your organisation
- Voice the gaps in provision for, and barriers faced by, the target group
- Make networks with other organisations in the community
- Get involved with the project
Please register you free place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pontoon-launch-stakeholder-meeting-tickets-45345419370
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected].