This course is an interactive & practical session to help you to develop your confidence & have a better understanding of mental health & wellbeing, how it can be improved & protected using the Five Ways to Mental Health & Wellbeing, & how and where to get the right support.
UMHWB Training Outcomes
By the end of the training, participants will:
• Develop their confidence to talk about mental health and wellbeing in everyday life and working practices
• Have a better understanding of mental health and wellbeing, and how it can be improved and protected
• Be more confident to play a part in improving the health of a local community, workplace or organisation
• Be more able to identify and signpost to local services that can be used to support mental health and wellbeing
• Be more able to appreciate equality of esteem between physical and mental health and the mid/body relationship.
• Be more able to improve mental health and wellbeing using the “Five Ways to Mental Health and Wellbeing”
• Support the Workplace Wellbeing Charter Requirements.
Who can attend?
• Individuals, carers, veterans & serving personnel, community groups, teams or organisations, including those working or caring in community, voluntary, health & social care services & education
• Anyone aged 16 or over, living or working in or around the Plymouth area
How much does UMHWB Cost?
UMHWB Training is delivered free of charge.
If you have any further queries or problems please contact us on 01752 437177 or email [email protected]