NHS England and NHS Improvement are currently looking to gain the opinions and experiences of patients, potential patients, parents, carers and advocates of patients who use special care dental services in the South West.
The aim of the survey will help shape these services in future and to make sure the services are functioning as well as possible.
If you are unsure of what special care dental services are, they are services for people who have a condition which prevents them from using a high street dentist. Those who use such services include:
- People experiencing anxiety or extreme phobia of dental treatment
- People with learning difficulties
- People with physical disabilities
- People experiencing dementia
- People requiring bariatric equipment
- People undergoing cancer treatment
- Some homeless people
To view the NHS leaflet, click here.
To complete the survey, follow this link.